Goodwill - NNE Retail Sales Associate II Full Time in Amherst, New Hampshire
One day you could be thanking donors for their bags of clothing, the next you could be pricing crockpots and placing them on shelves. This way, your work stays interesting.
We want to hire friendly people. That’s pretty much the main requirement of this job. We need people who can be kind, even in challenging situations. If you can be a kind, flexible teammate who is open to ever-changing tasks, we want you on our team!
This position will focus primarily on working in our donation area in the back of our retail store
Schedule: Preferred night and weekend shifts
Starting Hourly Wage: $9.15
- Participate in effective day-to-day operation of all store activities under the direct supervision of the Store Manager or his/her designee.
- Represents the Agency in all interactions with other members of the Goodwill community and with the general public, supporting the agency Vision of creating sustainable communities that thrive through the fullest participation of their diverse residents.
- Furthers the organizational commitment to triple bottom line results: integrating social, economic and environmental goals into thinking, planning and actions
- Provides high-quality customer service by helping customers to locate merchandise, answering questions, etc.
- Receives donations, issues donation receipts and assists donors when applicableStocks shelves, counters, bins and racks with merchandise
- Cleans and straightens all parts of the sales floor as necessary 3)
- Complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations as well as Agency policies
To be considered for this position please complete our online application by clicking the "Apply Online" link below.
- Basic math skills
- Basic literacy skills
- Criminal background check that meets agency standards
- Demonstrated Interpersonal and Communications skills
- Pass a Post Offer Physical
Requisition Number: 18-0130
Title: Retail Sales Associate II Full Time
Post Date: 3/14/2018
Employment Type: Regular Full Time