Rose International INC Application Developer in Burlington, Massachusetts
Position Title: Application Developer
Position Number: 280076
Location: Burlington, MA
Desired Skill Set:
Adobe Acrobat, Design, Marketing
*C2C IS NOT ALLOWED*
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.”
Title: Senior Application Developer
Location: Burlington MA 01803 United States
Duration: 0-6 month(s)
• Adobe Target consultant to work on on-going personalization strategy for client.
• Job Description: The Product Manager of Marketing Technology is tasked with selection and management of a collection of platforms in our Marketing Technology Stack. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the Client organization to understand, vet and enhance business requirements then design, rationalize, prioritize and commission marketing technology, both technical and process oriented, to support business activities. In this role you will be responsible for product management of our Adobe Test & Target stack in addition to other marketing technologies.
• Bachelor''s degree and minimum 7 years related experience with evidence of success and increasing levels of responsibility.
• 5 years of website management and definition experience
• 3 years experience with marketing A/B testing, personalization and optimization experience
• Strong knowledge of marketing technologies, including: social, digital advertising, CRM, Marketing Automation, content creation, email, and DMP.
• Experience leading cross-functional teams across a large enterprise
• Experience with marketing technology selection, vendor management, and operations
• Experience documenting process and technical business requirements and use cases
• Demonstrated success in the implementation and roll out of a technology platform
• Experience assessing business processes and extracting business requirements and identifying improvement opportunities; * PAY RATE IS FLEXIBLE, BASED UPON EXPERIENCE *#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)