Valvoline Instant Oil Change CSA in Training in Everett, Massachusetts
CSA in Training
Job ID 7483583
Location: Everett, Massachusetts
Date posted 03/12/2018
Company Name : Franchise
If you are in search of a career not just a job, then look no further than a Henley Valvoline Instant Oil Change Location! Henley is the largest and fastest growing VIOC franchisee. Our dynamic company culture is based on our core values and enthusiasm for investing in our team members to support our continuing growth.
Learn the technician and customer service sides of the business, and get promoted fast. Be certified as a Technician within 60 days, certified as a Senior Technician within 4 to 6 months, and train for Assistant Manager, Service Center Manager and even more opportunities.
OUTSTANDING BENEFITS AVAILABLE! All full-time employees are offered affordable benefits packages after 90 days of employment: Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Options, Paid Vacation, Employee Service Discounts, and so much more. . .
Valvoline is committed to providing a safe and drug free workplace.Successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check is required for employment. A proud Equal Opportunity and Veterans Employer.
The Customer Service Advisor is the primary person to interact with the customer at the service center. Their interaction includes greeting, either in the bay or on the lot, using sales skills to make a compelling presenting of our products and services based on visual and mileage based recommendations. In addition to customer interactions this person plays an important role in the overall operation of the service center; must be a team player willing to jump in where needed to ensure all operational goals are achieved.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Perform top-side services by adhering to VIOC Super-Pro vehicle and customer interaction procedures.
• Perform bottom-side services by lubricating necessary components of the chassis/driveline, draining the oil from the vehicle, replacing the oil filter, Inspecting and replacing car lights and wipers, rotating tires, checking the rear differential, transfer case, manual transmission and front differential/transaxle.
• Ensure guests are taken care of in a timely and professional manner while maintaining a positive attitude.
• Perform additional services, such as cooling system flush, cooling system drain and fill, differential/manual transmission drain and fill, automatic transmission service, and automatic transmission drain and fill by adhering to VIOC Super-Pro procedures.
• Maintain the top-side service area, keeping the customer waiting area, restrooms, counters and desk area neat, clean and well organized to enhance the customer experience at VIOC, as well as avoid safety hazards.
• Maintain the bottom-side service area by keeping it clean, neat and well organized at all times to avoid personal injuries.
• Adhere to all Company policies and Super-Pro procedures at all times.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
• High School Diploma or GED
• No automotive experience needed
• Must have reliable transportation to and from work
ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands and fingers to feel and handle, reach with arms and hands, talk and hear. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may incidentally be required to stoop up to six to ten times per hour, kneel and crouch, lift weight or exert a force up to a maximum of 50 pounds.
• Work on your feet for extended periods of times.
• Work for extended periods of time with your arms and hands above your head.
• The worker is subject to environmental conditions. Activities occur inside and outside and in varying temperature conditions.
• The worker is subject to noise. There is sufficient noise to cause the worker to shout in order to be heard above ambient noise level.
• The worker is subject to hazards. Includes a variety of physical conditions, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, exposure to high heat or exposure to chemicals.
• The worker is subject to atmospheric conditions. One or more of the following conditions that affect the respiratory system of the skin: fumes, odors, dust, mists, gases, or poor ventilation.
• The worker is required to function in narrow aisles or passageways such as catwalks.